Thursday, November 19, 2009

Jessica, Emma & Rusty Cox

Emma is my second cousin and this photo-op was the very first time I was ever able to see her making this shoot a very special occasion. You see, her mother Jessica met Rusty a couple of years ago and after a mind-whirling-faster-than-the-speed-of-light- "courtship" they were married in his homestate of Michigan and have been living there ever since. This of course makes it more than a little difficult to see one another but the stars lined up perfectly on my last trip to TX and I was graced with the opportunity to spend a little bit of time with them. Jessica is an incredible wife and mother (with a second one already on the way!!) and blessed her daughter with beautiful eyes. Emma's smile however, is all her dad's from the way her nose and eyes crinkle up to the way the bow in her top lip bends when she's giving the camera her full-on cheese. After this short shoot was finished, Jessica and I rode through our little hometown of Huffman and re-lived the memories of our childhood from the old high schools and fishing spots to the church-house and various homes we lived in. It was a great afternoon that now with the help of these photos, I'll never forget. I do so love my family.







No comments:

Post a Comment