Thursday, November 26, 2009

Channing Stringer's Senior Portrait

This photo-op took me out to the small town of Foxworth, MS where I was asked to shoot the Senior portraits of Channing Stringer. An all-state champion in track and field, Channing is not only a great athlete but a truly good guy. I learned all this as I got to enjoy a couple of hours while "shooting" him and his amazing smile (thanks to the recent removal of braces). Patty, Channing's mother, bragged on her only child and his level-headedness and good nature. I loved the personal touches of this shoot including Channing's class and championship rings, his brand new cherry red 4-wheeler and his pal, Dusty -the family spaniel. I was also thankful for the time "out-of-town" among the beautiful fall landscape and peaceful property and the company only made it better.









No comments:

Post a Comment