Sunday, November 29, 2009

Darren & Courtney Wedding Teasers

I've enjoyed the editing process on all of this wonderful couple's photographs from their engagement photos and the bridal portraits down to the last hand wave as their get-a-way car left the building. Courtney gave me full permission to be as creative as I like and so I am taking my liberty (and probably to her anxious, my time), on each and every frame. It was a beautiful but warm fall day in Houston, Texas for this sweet pair wedding and a bevy of both friends and family from in and out of state filled the white chairs to witness the occasion. Simple but elegant, relaxed but rich in style - this wedding had all the characteristics of the bride and groom who I've enjoyed getting to know throughout the whole process. Congratulations Courtney and Darren Rose!









No comments:

Post a Comment