Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Lowe Family Photo-Op

Devon and Sheila Lowe are some of the sweetest people I've ever met. I absolutely love their spirit and so, it was a little disconcerting when at the end of a shoot on a local property, a woman pulled up and asked us to get off the land. Though I did tell her I looked to ask permission but there was noone around, nor were there No Trespassing signs but in fact, a For Sale sign in the front yard, she still asked that we leave. I was tickled though that we had already got the photos we needed before we had to get out. I think Somone upstairs really looks out for me sometimes. LOL. Anyway, this land had an old, abandoned, enormous house sitting on it that made for the perfect backdrop for this family's photo-shoot. Their two children, Davis & Annabell, are so cute and so full of personality and acted in perfect sport for the pictures as we traveled from the house to a local development called The Quarry to wrap up the photo-op. The result was well worth all the hassle of moving around and I am so glad I got to be the first to capture this family's first ever photo session! Well, that's it - you know what to do from here. Enjoy.



















2 comments: