Saturday, June 20, 2009

Courtney & Darren Are Engaged!

Courtney and Darren are so in love and I had such a fun time following them about with my camera. Though I've known Courtney for a few years, it was a pleasure to meet her future groom for the first time on this shoot. Mr.Rose, (love his last name!) seems to be an incredibly easy-going, genuinely good guy which is always refreshing when you know of so many who aren't. The photo-op began at the Mercer Arboretum in Spring, TX and continued to an old car sales lot and we wrapped it up on a piece of property behind an old abandoned building - these kind of locations are often my favorite places to work! Congratulations you two! I look forward to working with you this year and count it an honor you chose to share your storybook romance with me.



















No comments:

Post a Comment