Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Downtown With the Moore's...

Jonathan Moore is pastor of Northrock Church of San Antonio, TX. He and his wife Alicia (whom I was very pleased to meet for the first time on this shoot) along with their boys, Mason and Britton recently moved from Austin, TX to begin this new venture in their lives not too many months past, and are doing an incredible job on the far north side of the city. While the morning of the shoot got off to a slow start, I am so glad we got it together and were able to meet downtown for the family's first photo-op with me. The heat was actually bearable and the locations were perfect for what turned out to be an incredible hour of photography. I am excited about what God is doing through the lives of these sweet and very beautiful people and I count it an honor to call them my friends. Check out their site at http://www.northrocksa.com/ and if you're ever in town, be sure and drop in for a visit. You're sure to be blessed for it. Thanks for letting me "shoot" you guys - as I knew it would, the photos are amazing. But don't take my word for it... see for yourself.



















1 comment: