Friday, June 19, 2009

Dement Family Portraits

I made it to TX this week and began my photoshoots almost immediately. One of my first was that of a very real cowboy, Mr. Colton Dement. This little dude was incredibly cute. So expressive (see his "Rolling Stones tongue out" shot below) and such a sweetie, his mom and dad, Joel and Kim (who has the most amazing blue eyes I've ever seen) are raising this boy up well. I warned the group that this would be no ordinary shoot and I am sure they were a bit surprised when we pulled up to an abandoned outlet off the side of the road but the background couldn't have been a more perfect setting for the family and their western wear. Thank you guys for trusting my instincts and letting me do what I do - the results as you can see, were marvelous!














No comments:

Post a Comment