Thursday, April 8, 2010

Marla Ham Senior Shoot

So this Senior shoot was especially poignant to me as I look to this girl much like my own niece. I met this tiny powerhouse named Marla Ham when her family moved to Columbia right around the same time as we did- just a short 5 years ago. When she and I were first introduced, she had just begun the painful process of braces. Now, after 6 years and just in time for her Senior portraits, Marla got them removed to reveal a beautiful smile that I am so happy to be sharing with you all. The last of my Seniors to be shot inside the Crescent City, I had a great time with Marla as we not only captured some incredible photos of her and her sassy self but were able to hang out and enjoy each other's company- something that time and schedules rarely allow anymore. It was an awesome end to a wonderful weekend! Classy, sweet, smart, and stylish not to mention so, so pretty, Marla has got an incredible future ahead of her. With plans to go into some field of therapy, and an incredible support group of family and friends who've got her back 100%, she's sure to go far. I'm just happy to be a part of that circle. Lots of love to you Marla and all my best!!









No comments:

Post a Comment