Thursday, April 8, 2010

Holdon Armstrong Senior Portraits

With a name like Holdon, I couldn't wait to get a look at this kid and when we finally met, I wasn't disappointed. He is every bit as southern as his name. At first kind of shy and quiet, with a crooked smile, this boy is full of style. He's not been dealt too bad a hand in the talent department either so I'm told- though of his numerous musical abilities, guitar is his favorite instrument to play. Holdon and his mother Toya met me downtown in NOLA and we got down to the business of the photo-op. With a variety of looks to work with in Holdon's wardrobe, I was excited that we got to really explore the breadth of the city from the heart of the French Quarter all the way to Audubon. This Louisiana boy while ever-charming and polite still has some heartbreaker in him though as he let me in on his plan to "never marry". Just graduating high school I think that may be a good thought... for now.









No comments:

Post a Comment