Thursday, April 29, 2010

Kimberly Leonard Bridals

I first met Kimberly via phone. She had been referenced to me by a friend of a friend and asked me to shoot her bridal shots and along with her wedding. With just a voice to go by, I wasn't expecting the long legged brunette that got out of the car to meet me at Rosedown Plantation just a couple of months ago. Standing around 6'1, Kimberly is a beautiful girl with blue-green eyes (really, one's more blue and the other's more green) and a knock-out smile. Saint Francisville, LA is a quaint, artsy town just about 30 minutes north of Baton Rouge. Filled with plantation homes and giant trees dripping with moss, arriving there almost makes you believe that you've stepped back in time. With spring in full bloom and a soft breeze, we couldn't have asked for a better day to photograph Kimberly and with mom out to help, it made for a very fun afternoon. Married just this past weekend, I can't wait to share some of the beautiful photographs from the big day. For now, here comes [photos of] the bride....











No comments:

Post a Comment