Saturday, May 2, 2009

Taylor Marie Banks - Class of 2009

Taylor is a gorgeous girl whose eyes just pop from a picture. Combine these incredible peepers with a smattering of freckles and you get an absolutely beautiful and unique face. I loved working with Taylor on her Senior portraits today - I've known Taylor (and her twin Tiffany) for a while but never got to spend much time with her one-on-one. She has a great attitude and was up for anything and I believe the results turned out to be quite fabulous. Check 'em out for yourself and please leave me a line. I'd love to hear what you think. PS - Thanks to Brian for the camera help with this shoot - you were an absolute lifesaver. =]













1 comment:

  1. You have outdone yourself. She looks absolutely gorgeous!! Thank you so much and she had such a great time. i'll get Tiffany to you as soon as she is back in town. I have to have some of her also!!

    ReplyDelete