Sunday, May 10, 2009

Caleb Dearman's Senior Shoot

Caleb Vaughn Dearman is graduating with honors in just shy of two weeks and I like to think I played at least a small part in that. You see, at the beginning of this school year he approached me about being his mentor for his Senior project which focused on photography. During the course of this assignment we met up on a regular basis to talk shop and for some one-on-one lessons on capturing the perfect shot. Needless to say, I was thrilled when he asked me to do his Senior portraits and today, we went for it. I am so happy with the results as I believe they truly showcase him just as he is - a gorgeous, talented teen with very distinctive style. Caleb has been accepted at his dream school, Ole Miss, and while he's uncertain on his future career, he fully intends music to be a part. I wish him all the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment