Monday, May 18, 2009

Greg & Lauren Fairey's Wedding

When Lauren called to tell me she was planning a small outdoor wedding I immediately knew I wanted to say yes. Not only is shooting outdoors my favorite way to photograph but her story intrigued me. She and her fiancee Greg were getting married and bringing each of their two children together. Now this isn't so out of the ordinary but what I did find really cool, is that their children are all within a few months of each other beginning with Hamp, Walker, Britton and finally, little Cora. I love their names by the way.. The sun was unusually high for the day but it was beautiful outdoors and you could tell the kids felt electricity in the air as they raced about the house playing with the new kittens and dodging aunts, uncles and grandparents. Lauren was a beautiful bride, (you can see where Cora gets her gorgeous face) and the boys shared the honor of standing in as witnesses beside Greg who had an enormous smile on his face for the entire service. Congratulations to this new family. I wish them a 100 more years of health, happiness and blessings and thank them again for letting me be a part!













2 comments:

  1. Brandy,
    I am so very impressed! You are awesome. The art work in these pictures blows my mind. You know how to capture your subjects, and use the most extraordinary back grounds. My hat goes off to you! I will be making an appointment, believe me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandy,
    You did an outstanding job!!! We love,love,love our pictures, and can't wait to see the rest of them. You are a very talented photographer, and did an extraordinary job of capturing our wedding day. We look forward to working with you again, Lauren & Greg

    ReplyDelete