Monday, September 21, 2009

New Love..

An extended trip to Texas last week for a variety of photo-shoots as well as work on my sister's new place (congratulations Jacklyn on your first apartment!), introduced me to this sweet couple with a very unique story. Billy, from San Antonio recently became a single dad just about the same time Kathy, from Houston, was made one as well by the sudden loss of her husband. Through a mutual friend, (my mom, no less! ["hi mom!"]), the two met last year and began a shy friendship that has now blossomed into that four letter word that binds you to someone forever - LOVE. It was adorable to watch Kathy get ready for her future groom-to-be as he made his way over to pick her up for a few portraits with her son and new daughter-in-law, as well as Billy's two children. She even asked me if I thought it was silly that knowing he was on his way gave her butterflies in her stomach. I didn't think so at all. In fact, I thought it was just downright sweet! I look forward to photographing this pair's wedding come November in San Antonio - they are a great match and will be a major blessing to all they come in contact with. Congratulations K&B on finding what some lose and never find again - true love!









No comments:

Post a Comment