Friday, July 10, 2009

Special Delivery Due in 2 Weeks!

Mary Beth Price emailed me about 7 months ago asking if I would be available to take some photos of her belly once it developed a little more. After a couple of failed attempts to make it happen, we finally got a time and date together and nailed the shoot down. Just two weeks shy of her delivery date, Mary Beth and her husband Justin made the trip to Columbia to have me capture some photographs of their firstborn before he actually arrived. Paxton is what they plan to call him and this baby is certainly already making a statement on the world. Or at least on his little mama! She is so tiny and then boom!-there's a bump. I can't wait to meet the little guy. If he's got the looks and demeanor of his beautiful and sweet parents I know he's gonna wrap some girls up tight around his finger and I look forward to being one of the first of them. Congratulations Justin & Mary Beth and thanks for such a cool opportunity!
















No comments:

Post a Comment