Monday, October 18, 2010

Wallace Farmer turns 7!

Wallace and I sat in my car waiting on the rain to pass so we could get started on his 7yr. photo-op. While I let him have the iPhone so he could "beat my scores" at a variety of games, he chatted me up on everything from his baby sister to school, from his latest fishing adventures to how much he would miss me when I left Columbia. Needless to say, the latter left me with quite a lump in my throat. Wallace Farmer is a sweet, semi-shy, impish little man with a million questions always running about his brain. Working with him is always fun as he is forever offering me a bevy of new faces and poses to work with whether it be Superman, Spiderman or just his own serious or silly moves. This is a truly great kid!






No comments:

Post a Comment