Friday, February 26, 2010

New Orleans Photog Shoot-Out

Wednesday I was blessed to be able to attend my first official "Photog-Shootout". Hosted in New Orleans by a bevy of internationally known photographers, the event featured different classes with intruction on posing, lighting and more. The day wrapped at Mother's restaurant with an open-mic forum for said instructors to answer questions from the 50 or so in attendance as well as discussions on their personal insight regarding everything from web-hosting to optimum software options. While I originally wrestled with attending the event, I am so glad I went! Not only did I learn a few key things to invest into my business but I met a lot of great new people, (including one of my "mentors", Mark Eric) and loved networking with others of like-minded passion in the field that I love. Here are a few of my favorite shots from the day. The models were gorgeous and very brave as they rocked the lens despite recurring cold breezes. I am happy to be able to add them to my portfolio!



























2 comments:

  1. These are absolutely FABULOUS! Lovvve the lighting! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful images Brandy! Great to finally meet you, thanks so much for coming to NOLA!

    ReplyDelete